These terms and conditions govern the use of this site Papillons.io.
This site is owned and operated by Papillons Infrastructure Nature.
Site type: Showcase
All content published and made available on this site is the property of Papillons Infrastructure Nature and its creators. This includes, but is not limited to, images, text, logos, documents, downloadable files, and everything that contributes to the composition of this site.
As a user, you agree to use our site legally and not to use this site for unlawful purposes, including:
- Violating the rights of other site users
- Violating the intellectual property rights of the site owners or any third party to the site
- Hacking another user’s account on the site
- Acting in any way that could be considered fraudulent
- Engaging in any illegal activity on the site. If we believe that you are using this site illegally or in a manner that violates the acceptable use terms above, we reserve the right to limit, suspend, or terminate your access to this site. We also reserve the right to take any legal action necessary to prevent you from accessing our site.
Limitation of Liability
Papillons Infrastructure Nature or any of its employees will not be held responsible for any issues arising from this site. However, Papillons Infrastructure Nature and its employees will not be held responsible for any issues arising from the improper use of this site.
As a user, you hereby indemnify Papillons Infrastructure Nature from any liability, cost, cause of action, damage, or expense arising from your use of this site or your violation of any provisions stated in this document.
This document is subject to the applicable laws of Canada and is intended to comply with its necessary rules and regulations.
For residents of the EU, the GDPR is the applicable law governing this document. In case of any inconsistency between a provision of this document and the GDPR, the GDPR rules shall prevail.
If, at any time, any of the provisions in this document are deemed incompatible or invalid under applicable laws, those provisions shall be deemed null and removed from this document. All other provisions shall not be affected by the laws, and the rest of the document shall still be considered valid.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time to maintain compliance with the law and to reflect any changes in how we manage our site and how we expect users to behave on our site. We recommend our users to check these terms and conditions from time to time to ensure that they are informed of any updates. If necessary, we will inform users by email of changes to these conditions, or we will post a notice on our site.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns : contact us
Effective Date: October 31, 2023.